CONSUMER TERMS & CONDITIONS
Customers who make a qualifying purchase between
20.02.19 and 09.04.19 (both dates inclusive) can save up to £75 (varying amount dependent on product model) through a discount deducted at point of purchase (either in-store or online), in accordance with these terms. Please follow your retailer’s instructions on how to trade-in an old appliance and receive savings at point of purchase.
- This offer is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man and is available to consumers only (i.e., it excludes trade and contract sales) subject at all times to product availability.
- The AEG Spring Trade-in savings are against a participating retailer’s selling price.
- The qualifying models and savings will vary by retailer and will be subject to availability. See qualifying products listed at www.aeg.co.uk/springtradeinpromotion
- Check with your retailer on how to arrange removal of your old appliance.
- The promotion applies to selected AEG large home appliances only and does not include small appliances, coffee machines or vacuum cleaners.
- To register your AEG appliance, please visit https://www.aeg.co.uk/mypages/register-a-productand follow the on-screen instructions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to investigate and undertake all such action, as is reasonable, to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims. The Promoter reserves the right to reject those claims, which it considers, in its absolute discretion, are or may be fraudulent or invalid.
- If you have any queries on this promotion, please contact the retailer from whom you have purchased your appliance and availed this trade-in promotion.
- The Promoter is Appliance World (North West) Ltd, t/as Appliance World, 543-547 Bolton Road, Pendlebury, Manchester, M27 8QT.