Bosch SMV40C00GB Dishwasher
Mouse Over Image to Zoom | Click to View
- Energy Efficiency Class: A+
- Capacity: 12 place settings
- Energy consumption in Economy 50 programme: 290 kWh per year, based on 280 standard cleaning cycles
- Water consumption in ?Economy 50 programme: 3920 litres per year, based on 280 standard cleaning cycles
- Programme time in Economy 50 programme: 210 minutes
- A rated performance for washing and A for drying
- Noise level dB (A) re 1pW: 54 dB
- Energy consumption in Economy 50 programme: 1.02 kWh
- Water consumption in Economy 50 programme: 14 litres
- 4 programmes: Normal 65 °C, Economy
- 50 °C, Quick Wash 45 °C, Pre Rinse
- 3 temperatures
- Flexible design elements
- Light Grey baskets
- Cutlery basket in lower rack
- Innovations and technology
- EcoSilence BLDC drive
- Curved spray arms
- Residual heat drying system
- ActiveWater hydraulic water system
- DosageAssist detergent dispenser
- Automatic detergent detection
- Load Sensor
- AquaMix - Glass protection system
- Large item spray head, steam protection plate
- AquaStop anti flood device with guarantee
- Stainless steel/Polinox interior
- Red Info light
- Stainless steel/Polinox interior
- Push button top edge controls
- Colour of indicators: Red LED indicators
- LED salt refill indicator, LED rinse aid refill indicator
- Self cleaning filter system with 3 piece corrugated filter
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 81.5 x 59.8 x 55cm
- Efficiency information relates to the ?Economy 50 programme. This programme is suitable for cleaning normally soiled tableware and is the most efficient programme in terms of combined energy and water consumption.
|Energy Rating||A+ Rated|
|Depth||50cm - 59cm|
|Place Settings||12 Place Setting|
All deliveries are priced based on postcode and are stated clearly when purchasing.
Appliance World (North West) Ltd delivers by our own fleet within 20 miles of our store. Fitting and removal of old products are only available within this area (additional charges apply)
We only ship to the confirmed home address.
Out of area deliveries are usually delivered by pallet to your front door only.
We DO NOT DELIVER To Highlands & Islands Of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of White, Isle Of Man & Isles Of Scilly.
For postcodes CA, NE, DH, SR, TS, PE, NR, IP, SY, CF, NP, BS, BA, TA, DT, SP, BH, SO, BN, TN, CT, ME, HC, WF, DL, DH, DG, TD, ML, EH, PE, NR, IP, HC, NK, SP, SA, PL, TQ, EX, G there is PALLETISED COURIER delivery at £39.99.
Order under £189 Free to postcodes M, BL and £20 to any other not restricted postcodes.
Delivery by special request only SA, LL, LD, SY, CF, NP, EX, TO, PL, TR, TD, DG, EH, ML, K, G, PA, TG, DG – please call us on 01617943030
MULTIBUY Could Qualify For Free Delivery In Restricted Postcode Areas - Please Call Us On 01617943030 For More Details.
Order under £189 please phone to discuss delivery.
Would you like to pay by Finance?
Finance Calculation for your - order
I would like to pay a deposit of -
I would like to pay over months, with the first payment deferred for months
|Interest Bearing Credit 24 (19.90000000% APR Representative for 24 months)|
|Interest Bearing Credit 36 (19.90000000% APR Representative for 36 months)|
|Interest Bearing Credit 48 (19.90000000% APR Representative for 48 months)|
|Countdown Interest Bearing Credit Def12 (29.80000000% APR Representative for 48 months)|
|10 Monthly payments of||-|
|10% APR (representative)|
|Total Amount Payable||-|
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
- Cash Price £339.00,
- Deposit £67.80,
- Loan amount £271.20,
- 19.9% APR representative,
- Interest rate 10.25% fixed,
- 36 monthly repayments of £9.85,
- Total term of loan agreement 36 months,
- Total charge for credit £83.40,
- Total Amount payable £422.40
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of goods. Final details including shipping and discounts where applicable will be displayed on the checkout page.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Personal Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Appliance World (North West) Limited Appliance World Online acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Personal Finance rounds down the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.