Bosch WAB28161GB Washing Machine **web deal **
Mouse Over Image to Zoom | Click to View
- Energy Efficiency Class: A+++
- Capacity: 6 kg
- Maximum spin speed: 1400 rpm
- B spin class
- Energy consumption :153 kWh per year, based on 220 standard washing cycles
- Energy consumption: standard 60 °C cotton programme 0.74 kwh full load and 0.73 kwh partial load and 40 °C cotton programme 0.5 kwh partial load
- Cottons 60 Eco and Cottons 40 Eco are the standard washing programmes to which the information in the label relates. These programmes are suitable to clean normally soiled cotton laundry and are the most efficient programmes in terms of combined energy and water consumption.
- Weighted power consumption off-mode / left-on mode: 0.15 W / 1.27 W
- Water consumption 10560 litres per year, based on 220 standard washing cycles
- Programme time:60 °C cotton programme 270 min at full load 270 min at partial load and 40 °C cotton programme 270 min partial load
- Drum volume: 42 litres
- Noise level washing : 59dB (A) re 1pW: Noise level spinning:77dB (A) re 1 pW
- Fully electronic control dial for all wash and special programmes
- Buttons: Start, Spin speed reduction, SpeedPerfect, Start delay, Prewash
- Special programmes: Mixed Load , Allergy +,Delicates 30°C
- AquaSpa wash system
- Safeguard monitoring system adjusts load distribution and programme settings to protect clothes
- Automatic load adjustment system
- Multiple Water Protection
- Foam detection system
- Dimensions (H X W X D): 84.8 x 59.8 x 55 cm
- Slide-under installation
- Large white door with 165° opening and 30 cm porthole
|Energy Rating||A+++ Rated|
|Depth||50cm - 59.9cm|
All deliveries are priced based on postcode and are stated clearly when purchasing.
Appliance World (North West) Ltd delivers by our own fleet within 20 miles of our store. Fitting and removal of old products are only available within this area (additional charges apply)
We only ship to the confirmed home address.
Out of area deliveries are usually delivered by pallet to your front door only.
We DO NOT DELIVER To Highlands & Islands Of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Isle Of Man & Isles Of Scilly.
For postcodes CA, NE, DH, SR, TS, PE, NR, IP, SY, CF, NP, BS, BA, TA, DT, SP, BH, SO, BN, TN, CT, ME, HC, WF, DL, DH, DG, TD, ML, EH, PE, NR, IP, HC, NK, SP, SA, PL, TQ, EX, G there is PALLETISED COURIER delivery at £39.99.
Order under £189 Free to postcodes M, BL and £20 to any other not restricted postcodes.
Delivery by special request only SA, LL, LD, SY, CF, NP, EX, TO, PL, TR, TD, DG, EH, ML, K, G, PA, TG, DG – please call us on 01617943030
MULTIBUY Could Qualify For Free Delivery In Restricted Postcode Areas - Please Call Us On 01617943030 For More Details.
Order under £189 please phone to discuss delivery.
Would you like to pay by Finance?
Finance Calculation for your - order
I would like to pay a deposit of -
I would like to pay over months, with the first payment deferred for months
|Interest Bearing Credit 24 (19.90000000% APR Representative for 24 months)|
|Interest Bearing Credit 36 (19.90000000% APR Representative for 36 months)|
|Interest Bearing Credit 48 (19.90000000% APR Representative for 48 months)|
|Countdown Interest Bearing Credit Def12 (29.80000000% APR Representative for 48 months)|
|10 Monthly payments of||-|
|10% APR (representative)|
|Total Amount Payable||-|
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
- Cash Price £339.00,
- Deposit £67.80,
- Loan amount £271.20,
- 19.9% APR representative,
- Interest rate 10.25% fixed,
- 36 monthly repayments of £9.85,
- Total term of loan agreement 36 months,
- Total charge for credit £83.40,
- Total Amount payable £422.40
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of goods. Final details including shipping and discounts where applicable will be displayed on the checkout page.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Personal Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Appliance World (North West) Limited Appliance World Online acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Personal Finance rounds down the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.