Domestic Breakdown Gas Engineer
We’re a Family run business Established in 1971 (just over 50 years). We supply a whole range of domestic appliances and carry out a variety of work on domestic gas installations and domestic gas appliances. We require a Domestic Gas Engineer to join our growing company.
Appliance World are Gas Safe registered and an approved Which? Trusted trader.
The Domestic Gas Engineer will be responsible for boiler repairs and servicing.
Candidates will require the following for the Domestic Gas Engineer role:
· Full UK driving licence
· ACS qualifications: CCN1, CKR1, CPA1, CENWAT & HTR1
· Must have substantial central heating breakdown experience
Benefits of working for Appliance World as a Domestic Gas Engineer
· A friendly family run environment
· 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
· Company Pension scheme
· Company mobile phone
· Company vehicle
· Uniform provided
· Overtime available
· Staff discount on all Domestic Appliances sold here at Appliance World.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Circa £35,000.00 - £ 40,000 per year based on experience. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV.
Application deadline: 31/05/2023