Coronavirus (COVID-19) information
We are still delivering to our customers but:
All deliveries will now be made to behind the main entrance of your home. If you have a shared entrance – if you live in an apartment block, for example – this means we’ll bring it into your apartment, not just the front entrance to the building but we can’t come into your home. We currently can’t offer any installation for your and our drivers safety. We appreciate your understanding at this difficult time.
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) INFORMATION FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
SADLY, OUR SHOPS ARE TEMPORARILY CLOSING
We have kept our shops open for as long as possible. Due to the unfolding situation with Coronavirus (COVID-19), we’re very sad to have to let you know we’ll be temporarily closing Appliance World shops from the end of the day on Monday 23 March.
We may be closing our shop doors, but you can still shop with us online or by Phone on 0161 794 3030 we are still manning the phones and our colleagues are working tirelessly to get your deliveries to you. Take care of yourselves, your loved ones and your community, and we look forward to welcoming you back into our shops when the time is right.
We are still delivering appliances and you can still collect from our warehouse in Swinton, Manchester but we can no longer off an installation or removal service after 26th March.
This is an ever changing situation and we will keep you updated as things change.
We’ve been thinking a lot about you lately – our customers, our employees and our greater communities. Whilst we are striving to run our operations largely as normal, your health and safety are our top priorities and at the heart of every decision we make. We believe it’s critical to do our part to help reduce the transmission of COVID-19. Here are some of the steps we are taking to protect everyone in this ever-evolving situation:
- We are working tirelessly to make sure that the products are available when you want them, delivered in the safest way possible.
- We are diligently following guidance and best practices from the NHS and UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office, amongst others.
- Our team is available to answer any questions about your experience, work with you on the best delivery option and provide more information on the many precautions we’re taking to protect your health and safety.
- We will continue to deliver and service/repair while it is viable and we will follow the government’s guidelines.
- In view of the current situation, We have taken steps to protect your customers and our drivers from the transmission of the virus.
- The signature capture device, now remains with the delivery drivers and is not handed to the customer for a signature.