Hoover Claim Six Months Free Detergent - Campaign Terms and Conditions
1. The Hoover Free Detergent Promotion is the offer by the Promoter of 6 months free detergent (the “Gift”) based on purchases of “Eligible Appliances”. Claims are valid for purchases made between 1st May 2021 and 31st May 2021 and for which the Promoter has received a completed and valid claim before Midnight on 26th July 2021.
2. Provided a purchase has been competed a claim can be made for more than one Hoover Promotion.
3. The Hoover Free Detergent Promotion only applies to purchases of the following Hoover appliances from eligible retailers:
3a. “Eligible appliances”:
3b. Eligible retailers: Amazon, AO.com, Argos, JLP, BID, The Very Group (excluding Littlewoods Ireland), Currys, JLP, Sirius, CIH, approved Independent retailers
4. Purchases of graded, seconds, replacements and imperfect products are excluded from the Promotion.
5. All appliances purchased on a trade or contract basis (i.e. non consumer purchases) are excluded from the Promotion.
6. The promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland only.
7. The Promotion, which starts on 1st May 2021 and runs until 31st May 2021, only applies to purchases made on or between these dates. Claims must be received by the Promoter before Midnight on 26th July 2021 and the Promoter will not accept any claims received subsequently.
8. The Promotion is offered via participating retailers only and only participating retailers will have the official advertising literature.
9. How to Claim:
A. In order to claim the Gift, claimants must fully complete the online claim form (including full Receipt and SKU number) selecting their preference of either Ariel original washing liquid or Fairy non bio detergent. The online claim form is available on www.rewardsfromhoover.com/detergent
B. Claims must be received by the Promoter before Midnight on 26th July 2021 and the Promoter will not accept any claims received subsequently.
C. If an SKU number cannot be provided at the time of the claim because the appliance has not been delivered, please state when the delivery is expected and complete the claim after delivery has taken place and by the 26th July 2021.
D. A copy of original purchase receipts must be provided for claim forms. For the avoidance of doubt, copies of deposit receipts and/or order confirmations will not be accepted. Purchasers can contact MLP for assistance via the contact us form found www.rewardsfromhoover.com/detergent/contact. Offices are open 9.00am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday excluding Public and Bank Holidays.
E. Claimants must be aged 18 years or above.
10. Upon submitting the online claim form, claimants must allow 5 working days for the claim to be validated by the promoter. You will be sent an email notification to confirm whether the claim has been accepted or rejected by the promoter, and with next steps on when to receive your gift if your claim has been approved.
11. Claimants should allow up to 28 working days from the date of validation to receive their gift. Please note it can take up to 5 working days for the gift to be received once it has been dispatched. The 6-month supply of detergent will be sent in one delivery.
12. Claims are posted at claimants’ risk and proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to investigate and undertake all such action, as is reasonable, to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require claimants to provide further verification as to proof of purchase. In addition, the Promoter reserves the right to reject those claims which are, in their opinion, fraudulent or invalid.
14. Online claims will require an email address to be entered before submitting a claim.
15. All claim forms and copies of purchase order receipts, once received by the Promoter, will become its property and will not be returned to claimants therefore please ensure you keep a copy. The decision of the Promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
16. By submitting a claim, claimants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, extend or amend the terms of this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
18. All correspondence should be sent to The Hoover Free Detergent Promotion, The Cow Shed, Walnut Tree Farm, Lower Stretton, Cheshire WA4 4PG.
19. The Promotion is subject to the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction.
20. The Promoter is Hoover LTD, 302 Bridgewater Place, Birchwood Park, Warrington, WA3 6XG
21. This Promotion is carried out and facilitated by the Marketing Lounge Partnership on behalf of the Promoter.
22. The Data Controller and Data Processor (as defined in the General Data Protection Regulations ((EU) 2016/679)) is the Marketing Lounge Partnership of The Cow Shed, Walnut Tree Farm, Lower Stretton, Cheshire WA4 4PG.