This very special range of cookers are designed to give the maximum options to cooking. With a 30% increase in the cooking surface there is more space between burners when compared to similar style cookers. ILVE Quadra range of cookers may be ordered with four different oven configurations and with a choice of seven cooktop combinations that make the Quadra Range the choice of those seeking the very best in cooking appliances.
- PD 9066 Burner
- PD 90 Fish Burner
- PD 90 Tepanyaki Hot Plate
- PD 90 Barbecue
- PDE 90Ceramic
- PD 90 Deep Fryer
- PD 90 Ceramic 1 Zone DA CB AD
- SB 90 Stainless Steel Splashback
- B9 Hood2 / 2Electric Oven
- New turbowave quickstart preheating function 0°C–180°C in 8 minutes
- Pizza, bread and pastry cooking function
- 18/10 stainless steel and commercial style control panel and knobs
- Recessed grill element
- 9+5 multifunction cooking modes
- Inner door and control panel cooling fan
- Stainless steel fan fat filter
- Rotisserie in 30 cm oven
- Removable oven door and inner door glass
- Easy dismantling of oven interior
- Exclusive removable oven floor ensures easy cleaning of interior can be made in the sink or dishwasher
- European A class energy rating
- Easy clean non staining black viterous enamel oven interior
- Catalytic cook and clean interior including roof (electric oven)
- Turbowave cooking, lower temperatures, less food spatter, moister fresher tasting roasts
- Double spill trays on floor of oven
- Positive stop glide internal trays
- Large baking tray
- Storage and warmer drawer
- Stainless steel adjustable feet
- Triple door glazing for safer, cooler door temperatures
- Stainless steel legs can detach and are adjustable from 105mm to 160mm
Cookers available in 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 120 and 150cm with various oven / hob combinations, in several colours and in contemporary or traditional styling.
*** PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A SPECIAL ORDER PRODUCT WITH A 3-4 WEEK LEAD TIME ***
All deliveries are priced based on postcode and are stated clearly when purchasing.
Appliance World (North West) Ltd delivers by our own fleet within 20 miles of our store. Fitting and removal of old products are only available within this area (additional charges apply)
All others orders are delivered by a courier company. We deliver within 3 Working days when in stock. We only ship to the confirmed home address.
Out of area deliveries are usually delivered by pallet to your front door only.
"Free delivery" offer is not applicable for areas :Highlands & Islands of Scotland,Northern Ireland, Isle of Man & Isles of Scilly.