Cancellation, Returns, faulty or damaged goods.
You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, providing that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods. Your right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification that have been clearly personalised such as a door change or items made bespoke. If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them, any business to business transaction is excluded from the cancellation and returns terms.
A collection fee for the cost of returning the goods will apply. The fee will vary based on the size of the appliance.
- American fridge freezers or French style fridge freezers £130
- Range cookers £130
- Fridge freezers £85
- Washing machines tumble dryers, dishwashers, standard size cookers etc. £75
Collection of the goods will only take place from the delivery address to which they were originally delivered.
You can return the items at your own cost within 14 days of such cancellation, and we will reimburse you (by the method used in the original transaction)
We will not refund any supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard delivery.
We will make the refund within 14 days after the appliance is returned to us. If you cancel an order after the goods have been despatched, you will be charged the actual cost of collecting/delivering the item. The cost will be deducted from any refund that is due to you.
Please note pricing of any multi buy package may be subject to change should one or more items be returned within your 14 day return period.
- We recommend that goods should be returned by a recorded method of delivery as proof of return may be required. We strongly recommend they also be insured in case the goods are damaged during return transit.
- Upon receipt of the returned appliance(s) these will be inspected to ensure they are in perfect condition and are include all relevant accessories, manuals, components, and any free gifts that were supplied.
- If the appliance has been installed and/or used or can no longer be sold as new, then an appropriate reduction in the refund due will be applicable this can be up to 50 percent of the value.
- We reserve the right to claim for any damage to the appliance(s) that may have occurred whilst the goods have been in your possession. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- On conclusion your order will be processed for reimbursement of monies paid less any applicable collection charges & or charges in respect of missing accessories, manuals, components, and free gifts.
Any visible damage should be reported to our sales team within 48 hours after delivery.
Claims regarding faulty goods will be subject to the terms and conditions of the manufacturer's warranty but this does not affect your statutory rights. If your product appears not to be functioning correctly, please first check the manufacturer's instruction book and follow the fault-finding guide. If a product has been installed the manufacturer will need to send a service engineer to inspect the appliance to establish the nature of the fault. Please remember if a product is found to be installed incorrectly the manufacturer reserves the right to charge for the service call.
When installing a gas appliance, a qualified Gas Safe engineer is required,
Our Team of Gas Safe Engineers can install your appliance within the Manchester Area (see our installation pricing)
Exchanges of faulty goods
When an item is deemed not repairable by the manufacturer within the warranty period, they will issue you with an “Uplift Number” This is an authorisation for us to exchange the goods. You can then choose to exchange the product for a like for like product or chose a different product. If you choose a different product then if it is more expensive you will need to pay the difference if it’s cheaper, we will refund the difference. If you choose not to have a replacement and just want a refund, then you will be charged a fair usage charge for the period you have had the product.
When we delivery the replacement the faulty appliance will need to be disconnected and available to collect, we will not leave the new replacement appliance unless the other is available for collection at the same time. If we installed the original appliance, then we will disconnect and install your new one free of charge.
Manufacturer contact details
If you have a mechanical fault with your appliance which is covered by the Manufacturer’s warranty you can either give our customer care team a call or contact the Manufacturer directly and they will arrange a service visit. Please see below a list of manufacturers along with their contact information, many of which allow you to book a visit on their website.