Zanussi ZCV66078XA Cooker
Mouse Over Image to Zoom | Click to View
- Brand Name Zanussi
- Cooking Element 1 Power (Electric) 1.20 kW Front Right
- Cooking Element 1 Size 145 mm Front Right
- Cooking Element 2 Power (Electric) 1.70 kW Rear Right
- Cooking Element 2 Size 180 mm Rear Right
- Colour Stainless Steel
- Energy Efficiency Class (Secondary Oven) A
- Cooking Element 3 Power (Electric) 1.70 kW Front Left
- Cooking Element 3 Size 180 mm Front Left
- Hob Surface Ceramic
- Cooking Element 4 Power (Electric) 1.20 kW
- Cooking Element 4 Size 145 mm
- Depth 60.9 cm
- Input Voltage 230 V AC
- Hob Style Smoothtop
- Energy Consumption (Conventional) 0.75 kWh
- Power Source (Grill) Electric
- Self Cleaning Technology Catalytic
- Energy Efficiency Class (Main Oven) A
- Oven Light
- Removable Door
- Minute Minder
- Easy Clean
- Energy Consumption (Convection/Hot Air) 0.83 kWh
- Fuse 30 A
- Height 91.2 cm
- Installation Type Freestanding
- Self Cleaning Mode Yes
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Manufacturer Electrolux Home Care Products
- Manufacturer Part Number ZCV66078XA
- Control Type Dial
- Material Glass Door
- Net Oven Capacity
- 39 L - Top
- 77 L - Bottom
- Number of Cooking Elements 4
- Number of Ovens Double Oven
- Oven Type
- Traditional - Top
- Convection - Bottom
- Package Contents
- ZCV66078XA Electric Cooker
- 1 x Dripping pan black enamel
- 3 x Flat shelf chromed wirework
- 1 x Grill pan grid chromed wirework
- Power Source (Oven) Electric
- Product Model ZCV66078XA
- Product Name ZCV66078XA Electric Cooker
- Product Type Electric Cooker
- Size 60 cm
- Total Number of Shelves 3
- Weight (Approximate) 56.60 kg
- Width 60 cm
|Number Of Ovens||2|
All deliveries are priced based on postcode and are stated clearly when purchasing.
Appliance World (North West) Ltd delivers by our own fleet to most postcodes in England. Removal of old products are available at a cost of £20
Installation is only available within 20 miles of our stores (additional charges apply)
Out of area deliveries are usually delivered by pallet to your front door only.
We DO NOT DELIVER To Highlands & Islands Of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Isle Of Man & Isles Of Scilly.
For postcodes CA, NE, DH, SR, TS, PE, NR, IP, SY, CF, NP, BS, BA, TA, DT, SP, BH, SO, BN, TN, CT, ME, HC, WF, DL, DH, DG, TD, ML, EH, PE, NR, IP, HC, NK, SP, SA, PL, TQ, EX, G there is PALLETISED COURIER delivery at £39.99.
Order under £189 Free to postcodes M, BL and £20 to any other not restricted postcodes.
Delivery by special request only SA, LL, LD, SY, CF, EX, TO, PL, TR, TD, DG, EH, ML, K, G, PA, TG, DG – please call us on 01617943030
MULTIBUY Could Qualify For Free Delivery In Restricted Postcode Areas - Please Call Us On 01617943030 For More Details.
Order under £189 please phone to discuss delivery.
Would you like to pay by Finance?
Finance Calculation for your - order
I would like to pay a deposit of -
I would like to pay over months, with the first payment deferred for months
|Interest Bearing Credit 24 (19.90000000% APR Representative for 24 months)|
|Interest Bearing Credit 36 (19.90000000% APR Representative for 36 months)|
|Interest Bearing Credit 48 (19.90000000% APR Representative for 48 months)|
|Countdown Interest Bearing Credit Def12 (29.80000000% APR Representative for 48 months)|
|10 Monthly payments of||-|
|10% APR (representative)|
|Total Amount Payable||-|
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
- Cash Price £339.00,
- Deposit £67.80,
- Loan amount £271.20,
- 19.9% APR representative,
- Interest rate 10.25% fixed,
- 36 monthly repayments of £9.85,
- Total term of loan agreement 36 months,
- Total charge for credit £83.40,
- Total Amount payable £422.40
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of goods. Final details including shipping and discounts where applicable will be displayed on the checkout page.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Personal Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Appliance World (North West) Limited Appliance World Online acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Personal Finance rounds down the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.